PDA

View Full Version : What Waterman caps and barrels will fit a Preface section?

Chrissy
January 14th, 2017, 04:01 PM
I have a Waterman Preface section including gold nib, and I don't have a cap and barrel that I can fit it into. Are there any other Waterman models that might use the same size section?

I think I could buy a Hemisphere and fit the Preface nib and feed into that section, but if I could find a barrel and cap that will allow me to use the whole section, I would prefer to try and do that first.

I suppose, I ought to be searching ebay for a Preface that has no nib or a damaged section, but the chances of one of these coming up are probably low.

Does anyone have any bright ideas please?

pajaro
January 15th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Tried Dutchpen on FPN? I found a black cap and barrel for a Carene section from him, and also red and green caps and barrels for Laureats from him.

Chrissy
January 15th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Tried Dutchpen on FPN? I found a black cap and barrel for a Carene section from him, and also red and green caps and barrels for Laureats from him.
Yes I have, but thanks for the tip though. He doesn't have any caps or barrels listed at the moment. I don't even know which barrels/caps will fit a Preface section though, even if I see any spares on ebay.