PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Pen Show - May 4-7

Roger W.
January 27th, 2017, 11:03 PM
The Show has an updated website and we are ready for 2017! http://chicagopenshow.com There are a few tables left if you are interest but, I wouldn’t wait long to contact me. We are excited to have Leigh Reyes coming to the show and giving a seminar Saturday called - An Artful Mess: Way Too Much Fun with Pens and Ink. Franklin Christoph has doubled the amount of tables they have for 2017. We will continue announcing vendors as the time draws near the start of the show.

New this year is the open public start on Friday at noon. We expect substantial numbers of attendees through Sunday as we are offering a cheap multi day entry price ($15). If you want to write better than me, and who doesn’t, Michael Sull is giving two 4 hour courses on Saturday and Sunday. If you are interested space is highly limited (cost is $50) email me right away - rwootencpa@gmail.com.

The hotel is taking reservations and that information is also on the website. Thanks and we look forward to having another great show.

Roger Wooten
Business Manager
Chicago Pen Show