PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Pelikan M805 Blue - Fine Nib

BayesianPrior
February 5th, 2017, 09:29 AM
After lots of back and forth (which finish to keep, which nib to keep), I have finally decided to sell what I still think is one of the most beautiful finishes of Pelikan Souveraen pens:

Pelikan M805 with blue striations.

The pen has a very smooth fine nib with full rhodium plating.

It has been very gently used and is in great condition apart from some very faint circumferential microscratches where the cap screws on to the barrel. This seems to be an idiosyncracy of these pens as all my M800/M805s have developed something similar.

Asking $300 plus actual shipping cost (your choice of method) or $325 including shipping. Pen ships from the UK. Offers welcome, but I'm not really interested in trades.

Denizzz
February 5th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Oh, man, thats a great pen, have one, and it will stay with me for long! Good luck with the sale, a great price for m805 as well!! The scratches appear on M805/800s but i still these scratches are more seen on plain black versions rather than on strated ones. And actually, i do not mind the scratches, still perfect writing instrument!!

BayesianPrior
February 5th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Thanks for the comment Denizzz. I agree that the black pens show the scratches much more. I was actually debating whether I want to sell the blue or the black (or the green m800). In the end, I decided to keep the black as it is more versatile. A black pen can take any ink, whereas a blue pen can only take blue ink according to my ink-pen-matching compulsion disorder.

BayesianPrior
February 13th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Price drop to $300 plus shipping or $325 including shipping.

Denizzz
February 14th, 2017, 12:26 AM
Really???? It should be sold by now for such price!!! Can't believe it is still available!