PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Montblanc 149 Pendleton Brown BLS, Bexley Decoband, Bexley Owners Club 2014, and more

mhosea
February 11th, 2017, 10:03 PM
The reduction in my collection continues, and now it is biting well into what I consider some of my best stuff. I finally made up my mind to sell the Montblanc 149 with Pendleton Brown Butterline Stub Italic grind. I'm also letting go of some of my many Bexley pens (how many Poseidon Magnums does a guy actually need?). Anyway here's what I've decided to part with. "Shipped" prices are for continental US addresses. Others please inquire.

1. Blue Bexley Owner's Club 2014 (#43 out of 100) with medium 18K Michel Perchin nib (I purchased the nib unit from Richard Binder, which he mounted on the Bexley hardware, for $141.60). Michel Perchin made very high end pens costing thousands of dollars. The nib is 2-tone, predominately Rhodium-plated nib, has no writing other than "18k" and an "M" (presumably for Medium). It features laurel leaf scrollwork and a nice elephant and howdah logo. The photo of the nib is a sample (not sure whether it is specifically this nib or any of the others in this listing, but they are all alike). This pen is made from a polyurethane resin. It's lighter than acrylic, and the pattern seems a little "deeper". I think this pen was probably filled for just a couple of days and used very little. This is a cartridge/converter pen. Includes Bexley warranty paperwork ready for you to fill out and send in. Priced to sell at $195 shipped.

2. "Green on Green" Bexley Poseidon Magnum II "prototype" with medium 18K Michel Perchin nib. Same story as above on the nib. Used very little, probably a couple of times like #1. This is a piston-filled pen. Includes Bexley warranty paperwork ready for you to fill out and send in. $180 shipped.

3. SOLD "Golden Bamboo" Bexley Poseidon Magnum II "prototype" with medium 18K Michel Perchin nib.
4. SOLD Bexley Decoband
5. SOLD Montblanc 149.

davelindberg
February 12th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Wow! Great prices. I am drooling over #3. Almost pressing keys to PM...

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

mhosea
February 12th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Prices on the Poseidon Magnum II's adjusted downwards slightly.

Robert
February 12th, 2017, 04:18 PM
PM sent on #3.

mhosea
February 13th, 2017, 03:30 PM
I'll shut this one down. You may see the other two again...or not. :)