PDA

View Full Version : Thinning the herd

Tom L
February 13th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Finally getting around to selling off duplicates and other stuff in the collection that I just don't want or need. Little by little I'll take pictures and get them up on my website (which also has a blog of fountain pen related news articles I come across.)

Mostly (well, all so far) modern. Some ballpoints and some fountain pens.

Take a look if you're interested. I'll be adding more over time.

https://fountainpenusers.com/

Tom

(Mods, the other posts I see seem to list one specific pen, so if this is not allowed just let me know.)

Dreck
February 13th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Hey, Tom;

You're clearly new here. Welcome! I can tell you from experience that the people here generally prefer actual pictures (with accompanying prices) than links to other sites. FPG has a very handy, fairly simple uploading tool that almost always posts the picture 2 or 3 times the original size (or it could be that I'm admittedly technologically challenged!).
As far as moderation, we seem to be more or less collectively "moderating." We've always enjoyed a large degree of freedom here, even when the site owner was more active. You'll find that we generally bear with one another's disparate theological, political, and stationery-related viewpoints like adults (with, of course, a few exceptions) who realize that this is--after all--only the internet.
Again, welcome!

Woody
February 13th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Finally getting around to selling off duplicates and other stuff in the collection that I just don't want or need. Little by little I'll take pictures and get them up on my website (which also has a blog of fountain pen related news articles I come across.)

Mostly (well, all so far) modern. Some ballpoints and some fountain pens.

Take a look if you're interested. I'll be adding more over time.

https://fountainpenusers.com/

Tom

(Mods, the other posts I see seem to list one specific pen, so if this is not allowed just let me know.)

Nice eclectic collection there Tom.

kyleparsons4842
February 13th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Pm sent

Tom L
February 24th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Thank you Dreck. I'll do that going forward.

Tom L
February 24th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Thanks Woody. It's also a function of what boxes I went through first and what I decided I could bear to part with. More to come eventually.

Tom L
February 24th, 2017, 06:47 PM
I just went through and lowered the prices on some of pens including a bunch of the Italian pens.