PDA

View Full Version : SOLD WTS: Franklin Christoph Model 02 Intrinsic Solid Emerald w/ Medium Masayuma CI Nib

DavidtheGnome
February 16th, 2017, 01:53 PM
For Sale is a clipless Model 02 Intrinsic in Solid Emerald with a Medium Masayuma Cursive Italic steel Nib. Comes with Masayuma Nib Certificate Card and The Warranty Card + a converter.

The pen itself is about two months out of Franklin Christoph according to the original owner, another FPGeek.

FYI: There is a small chip in the bottom of the section. It was this way when the original owner received it it.
I can barely see it, other than that it catches the light differently.

I'm selling/trading because the lack of a clip was an oversight on my part for daily carry.

Offering the same price I was extended: $115 Shipped in the US

DavidtheGnome
February 17th, 2017, 01:25 PM
bump

PennySycamore
February 18th, 2017, 05:38 AM
What are you looking for in terms of a trade?

DavidtheGnome
February 18th, 2017, 09:12 AM
As far as trades I am fairly open to suggestions, I tend to prefer fine and medium nibs. If you have another Franklin Christoph model or a comparable edison pen that uses interchangable JOWO nibs I would consider a 1-1 trade. I would also consider a trade + cash to offset a balance in the used value of pens.

Please PM with any suggestions

DavidtheGnome
February 19th, 2017, 04:19 PM
now includes bonus bottle of Iroshizuku shin kai ink, has only had one converter removed.