PDA

View Full Version : Big box stationary - any decent paper?

N6GQ
February 17th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Hey all, I'd like to get some stationary to write letters on - but would prefer to just go to a big box store to buy it rather than ordering online (want to write some letters this weekend).

I have a Staples and an Office Depot nearby - do they carry any stationary that's not too expensive that is also half way decent for FP?

I regret that my searches haven't found me anything yet...but I'm looking! :baby:

Silverbreeze
February 17th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Southworth 24lb linen,25% cotton or parchment is what I get at staples

I fold it in half then rotate it basically gives me 4 sides/pages of something close to A5 wide
Fits easy in a #6 envelope

Less fancy paper answer

32 lb laser jet paper

I use broads and 1.1 or 1.5 so that may give you an idea that I can write on both sides of the Southworth

Hope this helped
Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N6GQ
February 17th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Awesome, thanks!

ac12
February 20th, 2017, 07:02 PM
I order from Staples online, then pick up at the store.
Sustainable Earth, sugar cane paper.
20#, slight greyish tint, handles all my pens including pointed nib dip pens.

Silverbreeze
February 20th, 2017, 07:23 PM
I order from Staples online, then pick up at the store.
Sustainable Earth, sugar cane paper.
20#, slight greyish tint, handles all my pens including pointed nib dip pens.

Forgot the sugarcane Staples

I can second that for fountain pens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xewepi714
May 18th, 2023, 06:10 AM
In addition to our standard moving services, we also offer other services to make your move even easier. We can provide you with storage solutions if you need to store your belongings temporarily before moving into your new home. We also offer specialty moving services for items such as pianos, antiques, and artwork. West Virginia Freight Transport (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auW_U_Fn7Qg)