PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Pilot CH 92 Blue; Pilot CH 74 Red; Kakuno; Parker 51; Parker 51 Special; Iroshizuku

mrincon
February 17th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Hi Everyone,

First of all, apologies to everyone that responded to a sell thread back in June. I ended up needing to do a last minute trip to Europe less than 48 hours later and was out of the country for a several months. A few issues with family and PhD stress kept me from attending to FPG or much of anything else last year, but things are now back to normal and I've started browsing/using my pens again!

Especially as 6 of my pens and two cases were stolen, it's time to put out the least used members of my collection for sale and build funds for new daily carry team...(Turns out Napoli and Silicon Valley equally unsafe places -_-''')

Anyhow I'll be posting these little by little instead of just in a bunch, so the titles are functional, and some of these will be up on Reddit as well (hence the proof shots).

Offers always considered, and as always, I use Paypal goods and services. Shipping is flat $6 for any number of pens and/or inks, sent USPS priority box. Or CONUS shipping is included if you're only buying one pen and would like USPS first class tracked. If you'd like to wait and see the other stuff I buy to either save on shipping or make a best offer, that is totally cool as well.

Anyhow here are the pens!

Parker proof: http://i.imgur.com/hQKaP6Z.jpg Uncapped: http://i.imgur.com/4o7DSxp.jpg
Pilot CH proof: http://i.imgur.com/xIGUjiM.jpg
Kakuno proof: http://i.imgur.com/eUR1Dls.jpg

I have two Parker 51s, both in black with silver caps. I got them a while ago but haven't really used them at all because I find the nibs a bit too "medium." (I prefer Japanese F and EF) These pens came restored/rebuilt to working order by the seller, who actually replaced a number of parts. He also replaced the hood on another Aero that I gifted to a friend for her birthday, and so far all pens function perfectly. He also restored the old Vacumatic I use daily.

Parker 51, Aero, black, frost cap with grey/beige jewel, gold FM nib, $80: Seems to be in really good condition, but is a vintage pen so the barrel has microscratches. Am happy to look it over if any user things I should be looking for other things in particular on the Parker 51s. The cap has no dings or dents, though there is a circular shininess that goes around the cap where the clip touches the cap (I think from when it was assembled?) The nib is smooth, and the pen IMHO writes better posted. I have a longer writing sample to upload once I figure how to use my new scanner (Brother, if anyone has tips...)

Parker 51 "Special" with shiny cap, jet black jewel, steel M nib, 45$: The nib is super smooth and wet. The barrel has an inscription of "Nancy Hogan". Hence the C rating. Cap is perfect without any scratches, dings, dents or anything I can see - seems to have a thing band around the lip, above which is the Parker name.

Next up:

(SOLD) Pilot Custom Heritage 92, blue, F nib, $85: I bought this one from SeminarianMike a while back. It has a scratch or imperfection on the cap, doesn't seem to be a crack but I can't feel it, so I can't be sure. Letting it go at the same price I got it. Nib is classic smooth Pilot. Otherwise have not used this pen at all since I realized I actually don't like pens with color...

Pilot Custom Heritage 74, red, F nib, $80: Has not been used, since I don't like the color. Otherwise perfect!

Two new Kakunos! 8$: Bought as gifts, ended up not gifting :lazy:

The inks below are for sale, all Iroshizuku:
Take-sumi, black, 100% new: 15$
Kosumosu, red? pink?, 98%: 14$
Yu-yake, orange sunset?, 98%: 14$
Chiku-rin, light green, 90%: 13$
Syo-ro, blue-green, 80%: 12$

And three tiny inks (15ml), all unused:
Yamaguri, brown: 8$
Tsuyu-kusa, blue: 8$
Yu-yake, orange: 8$ (same color as the big one above)

I also have a ton of ink samples and will throw in some in whatever color you're looking for with any purchase.

Cheers!

mrincon
February 18th, 2017, 12:32 PM
PCH 92 sold!

Also have a bunch of empty Iroshizuku and Noodler glass bottles as well, in case anyone is interested. They're pretty.

mrincon
February 25th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Aero Special, and a bunch of inks also SOLD! Will be reposting what's left in a separate post at this point.