PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Malaya Portable Writer

Curtisvan
February 18th, 2017, 09:07 PM
For sale is a Nakaya Portable Writer with Aka-Tame finish. The pen is in excellent shape, just a month old and never posted. Soft medium nib that's amazingly smooth. Comes with kind mono and box

$500 PayPal CONUS

EMAIL IF INTERESTED curtsherry@gmail.com

nachum
February 18th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Message sent.

mrincon
February 18th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Oooh, looks like the Portable cigar with metal threads version. How did you find the supposed change in weight balance that they are supposed to produce? I've been eyeing these for a while now but hard to know without trying it out!

clear1
February 19th, 2017, 04:45 AM
mail sent.

jar
February 19th, 2017, 05:24 AM
Oooh, looks like the Portable cigar with metal threads version. How did you find the supposed change in weight balance that they are supposed to produce? I've been eyeing these for a while now but hard to know without trying it out!

I have not found any significant difference between the ones with metal or ebonite threads.

Curtisvan
February 20th, 2017, 07:48 PM
I love the weight

Curtisvan
February 20th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Still available

Curtisvan
February 20th, 2017, 08:26 PM

Still available