PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Pen Club location

Roger W.
February 20th, 2017, 09:58 AM
Presently we meet in Hillside and we have an opportunity to move to Bartlett. I asked the group that we email their thoughts but, I'd like to see if a wider audience would consider coming A) to Bartlett or B) if it were someplace else? I have stated before I could see two clubs in Chicago and believe that to be a distinct possibility however, the second club has never materialized. This may be due to the second club not being established and drawing a larger crowd as it goes on. The one off meeting at the Skokie Library was not well attended years ago and other alternative meeting spots have only garnered 6 or 7 at best though I still believe that a near northwest club could do well. Thanks,

Roger W.

TRPotato
February 22nd, 2017, 12:30 PM
I'm located in the NW suburbs and would love to attend, but it's always been the timing that's stopping me rather than the location. Unfortunately, my Sunday afternoons/evenings are occupied.

For what it's worth, I'm personally indifferent on location - Bartlett and Hillside are both about a 30 min drive for me :)