PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Zirconium Cross ATX [M nib], Blue Delta Unica [M nib] - Both Uninked

Doromath
February 25th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Hello FP Geeks!

I'm looking to sell two pens that just don't fit in my collection. Both are uninked and new in box with papers. I'm open to trades and alternate offers as well. Thanks for looking!

First is a Blue Delta Unica in medium I picked up last year. I really dug the tester at the store, but shortly after taking this one home I was gifted a different pen which filled the same niche (and also happened to come with sentimental value). I really dig the way the blue acrylic catches the light - I can send a video of anyone is interested. Takes standard international cartridges. It didn't come with a converter but I can throw in one from a Jinhoa I have if that's a deal breaker for you. I'm asking $60$50 which includes shipping anywhere CONUS. SOLD and SHIPPED!

Next is a Cross ATX in Zirconium. This one I came across at an estate sale and just hasn't tickled me to ink it up and see if it should stay with me or not. It comes with a converter and two cartridges and has a medium nib. I'm asking $50 $40 $35 which also includes shipping anywhere CONUS.

Doromath
February 28th, 2017, 08:37 AM
Bump with price reductions. Also will reiterate I'm interested in trades (including un-restored vintage pens and inks).

Thanks again for looking!

FateOne
February 28th, 2017, 11:54 AM
I'll take the Unica. Thank you.

Doromath
March 6th, 2017, 08:19 AM
Bump and price reduction. Thanks again for looking!