PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Lamy Dark Lilac & Charged Green Cartridges

BayesianPrior
February 27th, 2017, 02:57 PM
A shop near me has a large-ish supply of Lamy Dark Lilac and Charged Green cartridges.

I know these inks are becoming hard to find in some parts of the world. The retail price for a pack of 5 cartridges is £2. Postage for a single pack to the USA would be another £2. Total price in USD for a pack including shipping would be $5. Buying more than one pack at a time would be more economical.

I'm willing to buy these cartridges and ship them on to you at cost (well, I might round up a little) as a service to the community.

creeder14
March 1st, 2017, 08:18 PM
This is awesome! Thanks!

How much in USD would you ask for 10 packs of Dark Lilac? (shipped to the US)

Also, any chance you're interested in a trade/partial trade? I've got a couple bottles of Caran D'ache Saffron, and a M200 Cafe Creme with a M400 nib

BayesianPrior
March 2nd, 2017, 01:40 AM
10 packs @ £2 ea. = £20
£20 = $25

Shipping to the US would be no more than $10, so let's say $35 in total for 10 packs.

I've given up rare and expensive inks for Lent so I'll pass on the Saffron :) Also not really interested in the Cafe Creme as the colours just don't do it for me. Thanks for the offer though.

Chrissy
March 2nd, 2017, 02:26 AM
I would be interested in a pack of Lamy Dark Lilac cartridges. :) I'm in England. :)

BayesianPrior
March 2nd, 2017, 03:18 AM
I would be interested in a pack of Lamy Dark Lilac cartridges. :) I'm in England. :)

Just one pack, Chrissy? I'm going to Paperchase at lunch (12:30). I think postage to the UK would be nearer £1.

BayesianPrior
March 12th, 2017, 04:46 AM
There are two packs of Dark Lilac cartridges left in the shop.

Aurora
March 12th, 2017, 05:09 AM

You have done me the favor before (thank you so much!). But if no one jumps on it, I am interested in getting these two packs :)

BayesianPrior
March 12th, 2017, 10:31 AM

You have done me the favor before (thank you so much!). But if no one jumps on it, I am interested in getting these two packs :)

Aurora, they are yours if you want them! $8 via PayPal :)

BayesianPrior
May 13th, 2017, 07:24 AM
The shop has five (5) packs of Dark Lilac cartridges left in stock. If anyone wants them, I will buy them at £2/pack and post them on to you at cost. Let me know by PM or by replying to this thread.

mandrbeck
May 13th, 2017, 07:28 AM
I'm interested

BayesianPrior
May 13th, 2017, 07:30 AM
Claimed! That was fast!