mandrbeck
March 2nd, 2017, 03:22 PM
Closed

N6GQ
March 2nd, 2017, 03:32 PM
WOW! Gorgeous!

BayesianPrior
March 2nd, 2017, 03:36 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that! I know you've been looking for that pen for a long time - and to have found it only to sell it...

It's a shame there is no FPGeeks pawn shop equivalent...e.g. you 'sell' the pen for $2000 with the right to buy it back in a year's time when your tax return comes through...

mandrbeck
March 2nd, 2017, 03:52 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that! I know you've been looking for that pen for a long time - and to have found it only to sell it...

It's a shame there is no FPGeeks pawn shop equivalent...e.g. you 'sell' the pen for $2000 with the right to buy it back in a year's time when your tax return comes through...

Wouldn't that be amazing! Hopefully I'll sell one or two of the other pens, and won't need to sell the LB5.

Lloyd
March 2nd, 2017, 04:04 PM
I wish you owned narrower nibs...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

mandrbeck
March 2nd, 2017, 04:18 PM
I wish you owned narrower nibs...

The Arkansas Pen Show is a little over a week away. I can have Dan Smith do anything you want to the nibs. You pay the cost of the work, I'll get it done. I have 3 time slots reserved already.

Lloyd
March 2nd, 2017, 04:48 PM
It might be a bit too risky for me. I don't know how a KOP would write if it were ground down to an XF.

mandrbeck
March 2nd, 2017, 05:29 PM
It might be a bit too risky for me. I don't know how a KOP would write if it were ground down to an XF.

That's true. One other option you might consider, if you really want the pen, is sending it to Nibs. It's brand new, so John would probably let you swap to whatever nib you want for only the cost of his time. Assuming it's the same price as the medium. I was actually planning to send the cosmos and pay to swap for a cross point before I decided to sell.

Lloyd
March 2nd, 2017, 06:12 PM
Does the KOP come in an XF? Also, nibs only honors their own sales for the original owner;it's on the site .

mandrbeck
March 2nd, 2017, 07:41 PM
Price adjustment on the makie.

mandrbeck
March 2nd, 2017, 09:02 PM
Makie sold.

mandrbeck
March 7th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Decided to sell the LB5. Dropping the price to $1900. The only green LB5 you will find for sale.

mandrbeck
March 9th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Still available