PDA

View Full Version : Six Pens for Sale - Yeah, I Have Too Many, Again...

SkyCyclePilot
March 6th, 2017, 03:16 PM
The TWSBI is SOLD. I'm looking for reasonable offers on the rest!!!

OK, I got manic, and wound up with too many pens. I'll make someone a good price on the lot, but will sell them individually. I will also pay to mail whatever you buy to you.

The first is a Parker, Ruby Red Sonnet Rollerball. I just sent this back to Parker for 'Repair', due to scratches, and they replaced the cap and barrel. The finger grip section has no visible wear, or scratches, so then pen is, for all intents and purposes, brand new. It also has a new refill installed. $65

The second is a Parker, Pearl White Chiseled Rollerball. There are two or three tiny specks in the finish, but they are hard to even see unless you know where to look. The finger grip has a little wear. Otherwise, the pen looks new, and has a refill installed. $40

The third is a Conklin Metropolis Rollerball in new condition. I only carried it a time or two. It's a large pen. It will take a standard 888 refill, or better yet, a standard Pentel Energel LR7 or LR10 gel refill. The Pentel refills write beautifully, and you can buy those pens anywhere and rob the refills out of them, for use in this pen. I don't have a box for this one. $35

The fourth is a Levenger, Flourish Frost fountain pen with medium nib. I'll include a couple of cartridges with this one, which is what it uses, but I don't have a converter for it. I do have a fine nib for it, which I'll include. I've only inked this one three or four times, and it is in new condition. It's been thoroughly cleaned. $45

SOLD - The fifth is a TWSBI Mini demonstrator piston filler with medium nib. It's only been inked a very few times as well, and has been thoroughly cleaned. I have the original box, including the tool and grease that comes with it. Somehow, I wound up with an extra barrel for it, and will include that, too. $40

The last pen is a Duke rollerball, in new condition. Originally, it accepted only Duke refills, but I machined the passage through the first part of the finger grip, and it now takes Zebra Sarasa gel refills, which write as good as the Pentel refills. Those pens are available everywhere, too, so buy them and rob the refills out them. The finger grip section on this pen is small, so consider that if you have large hands. $8

I have boxes for all the pens, except the Conklin. If interested, drop me a line...