PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Sailor ProGear Realo II

mandrbeck
March 8th, 2017, 08:36 AM
Just acquired this in a multipen trade. It's a really beautiful pen and the nib is typical Sailor extraordinary work, but the pen is just a little small for me, both in length and diameter. I prefer the much larger KOP. This pen is in near mint condition. The piston is smooth and has no problems filling. The nib is a broad. Trim is black and gold. Took the pics at work today. I can send more if you like.

$200 Shipped3071830719

Scooby921
March 8th, 2017, 08:55 AM
Forwarded link to another user I know was interested in a Pro Gear. Good luck with the sale. I just received the same pen last Saturday (but with MF nib). My previous Pro Gear had the broad nib. Absolutely great nib.

Good luck with the sale.

mandrbeck
March 8th, 2017, 08:57 AM
Forwarded link to another user I know was interested in a Pro Gear. Good luck with the sale. I just received the same pen last Saturday (but with MF nib). My previous Pro Gear had the broad nib. Absolutely great nib.

Good luck with the sale.

Thank you. It is a great pen. Just too small for me.

mookie2112
March 8th, 2017, 10:30 AM
This is a great pen.....If I didn't already have this exact pen, i'd jump on it.

hansdown
March 8th, 2017, 05:13 PM

Good luck with the sale.

Oh man I just bought a 1911 last weekend or I would jump on this, if you still have it in a day or two I may go for it. Means I wouldn't want to buy another pen for 6 months and I may want to sell several that I have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Woody
March 8th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Wow. Outstanding price for a piston filler. Hurry up somebody. Bump for a good penman.

Lloyd
March 9th, 2017, 12:16 AM
Wow. Outstanding price for a piston filler. Hurry up somebody. Bump for a good penman.
Once again, wrong nib size[emoji21]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bigern302
March 9th, 2017, 01:26 AM
If still available, I'll give her a good home. Pm'd