PDA

View Full Version : SOLD TWSBI 580 al in orange with fine nib or Pendelton Brown Medium BLS Nib

mcmck
March 8th, 2017, 01:27 PM
I'm selling my TWSBI 580 al in orange. This pen has been discontinued and is quite difficult to locate now. I can offer this pen with the fine nib that it came with for $100, shipping included. Or I could sell it with a medium nib that was customized by Pendleton Brown into his butter line Stub. This is a midway between cursive italic and Stub customization. There is a review of this pen and nib customization over at the pen addict. Just google the pen and pen addict review, and you will find it. If you want the pen with this nib, cost will be $119 shipping included. Conus and PayPal only. I will also consider selling the medium BLS nib by itself for $50, though not immediately, as I prefer to sell it with the TWSBI. Pen comes with original boxes, grease, and wrench. Thanks!

mcmck
March 8th, 2017, 05:43 PM
I will sell the pen and customized nib for $119, shipped. I have an offer pending on the nib itself, but I prefer to sell the pen with the nib.