View Full Version : SOLD Geha Fountain Pen - 14k Vintage Flexible Dip Nib

akafridi3
March 18th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Geha Fountain Pen

Piston filler with blue ink window
Piston filler works as it should
Geha feed has the green "reservetank"
The nib unit screws into the section

Pen is in very good condition aside from some natural patina on the clip and cap bands. No chips cracks or major scratches.
Pen does not have its original nib.

Instead I have installed a vintage 14k dip nib that is stamped "A.W Faber New York no 3"
This nib came to me with tines misaligned and I tried my best to align the tines again. Nib has some patina to it as well on the tines, slightly darker in color.
Nib writes well, extra fine point. Very very soft nib, definitely requires a soft touch when writing.

I hesitate to describe nibs as wet noodle because people have different definitions for what wet noodle is. Instead I choose to describe this nib as Super soft and flexible, flexes with very little pressure. Goes from hairlines to double broad. Feed keeps up well, occasionally railroads when you flex too fast.

I think this nib will be good for Spencerian script practice, as it goes from hairline to broader lines with light pressure.

I also have the original nib handle that came with the nib that I can include for free if you like.

Please see pictures and writing sample for more detail.

Asking $59
$5 shipping
Shipped with USPS Priority Mail w/ tracking
Paypal, CONUS

Message me if interested
Thanks,
Asif