PDA

View Full Version : Montblanc LE Inks

zam290
March 23rd, 2017, 02:36 PM

All inks are unopened and have been stored in a dark, temperate environment. Prices on eBay are listed for comparison purposes and are current as of 3/23/2017.

I understand that this is not an auction site.

Montblanc Daniel Defoe Palm Green Ink - 2 bottles,

eBay price: 90+ USD

My price: 80 USD

Montblanc Albert Einstein Grey - 1 bottle

eBay price: 230+

My price: 180

Montblanc Honoré de Balzac Dandy Turquoise - 1 bottle

eBay price: N/A

My price: 180

Montblanc Blue Hour Twilight Blue - 1 bottle

eBay price: 50+ USD

My price: SOLD

Montblanc Leonardo da Vinci Chalk Red - 1 bottle

eBay price: N/A

My price: 100

Montblanc Winter Glow - 2 bottles

eBay price: 90+ USD

My price: 80 USD

Montblanc Permanent Grey, 90th - 1 bottle

eBay price: 20+ USD

My price: 20 USD

PayPal.
CONUS shipping costs are included. Discounts will not be given for batch shipment.

conib
March 23rd, 2017, 02:42 PM
This is not an auction site.

Curtisvan
March 23rd, 2017, 05:04 PM
This is not an auction site.
Yes please just advertise a price.

Jon Szanto
March 23rd, 2017, 05:27 PM
Yet another reason why this site ACTUALLY DOES NEED A HANDS-ON MOD/ADMIN.

Sorry I had to shout.

zam290
March 23rd, 2017, 06:29 PM
I apologize for creating such a large disturbance. It was never my intention to 'auction' the inks. As I cannot find a relative market price anywhere, I thought that the people interested in the inks would have a better idea of the value that they hold. I will keep this in mind for future posts.

Jon Szanto
March 23rd, 2017, 07:28 PM
I apologize for creating such a large disturbance. It was never my intention to 'auction' the inks. As I cannot find a relative market price anywhere, I thought that the people interested in the inks would have a better idea of the value that they hold. I will keep this in mind for future posts.

It isn't your fault. We have just been stumbling along for a number of years, the bill being paid on the site but no one who has access who can administer (and could have easily answered your question and set you straight in an 'official' manner), and the owner is absent and doesn't respond to emails. It's a weird situation. If I honestly knew the market values I'd share with you.

KrazyIvan
March 23rd, 2017, 10:05 PM

It isn't your fault. We have just been stumbling along for a number of years, the bill being paid on the site but no one who has access who can administer (and could have easily answered your question and set you straight in an 'official' manner), and the owner is absent and doesn't respond to emails. It's a weird situation. If I honestly knew the market values I'd share with you.
The owner responds to snail mail.

Jon Szanto
March 23rd, 2017, 11:34 PM

Ivan, none of the following is a reflection on you, or on your posting it. However:

There is NO postal address in the "Contact Us" area
It is patently absurd to mail a letter about concerns on an electronic platform on the internet
The most obvious point is that there should be someone here, curating the site on a daily basis
Did I mention mailing a letter about an online forum is NUTS??

I appreciate the comment, but it is not how things should be, and the burden should not be on us to jump through hoops. It is one of the kraziest things I've ever seen, and I've been on the net since 1990 or so.

kevmid
March 24th, 2017, 01:07 AM
Maybe start an online petition about having a proper online admin person and once all fpgeeks who are interested have signed then print it off and mail to said absentee owner.
Unless there is enough interest to motivate some change then said owner will assume status quo is OK, at least for them.

Maybe that's another thread topic? This was about ink I think.... :focus:

KrazyIvan
March 24th, 2017, 07:35 AM

Ivan, none of the following is a reflection on you, or on your posting it. However:

There is NO postal address in the "Contact Us" area
It is patently absurd to mail a letter about concerns on an electronic platform on the internet
The most obvious point is that there should be someone here, curating the site on a daily basis
Did I mention mailing a letter about an online forum is NUTS??

I appreciate the comment, but it is not how things should be, and the burden should not be on us to jump through hoops. It is one of the kraziest things I've ever seen, and I've been on the net since 1990 or so.

I get it. My snarkiness did not transfer over my Ethernet cable very well.

Jon Szanto
March 24th, 2017, 10:26 AM

Gah. I can be so dense at times! I say we try carrier pidgeons.

Scooby921
March 24th, 2017, 10:50 AM

Smoke signals?

Wile E Coyote
March 24th, 2017, 04:09 PM

Smoke signals?

Might as well try a heliograph.