PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Eversharp Doric Grey Celluloid for repair

akafridi3
March 23rd, 2017, 06:41 PM
Eversharp Doric for repair/parts

The legendary Eversharp Doric, a beautiful Art-Deco style faceted pen. I believe this is the oversized model measuring at roughly 5.5 inches.

The good:
- Beautiful grey celluloid, this grey celluloid is very well preserved, no major scratches on the celluloid, very good condition,
- Pen comes with ebonite feed marked "M"
- This model is a lever filler with a yellowish ink window where barrel connects to the grip section.
- The lever and pressure bar are both inside the pen.

The bad:
-Pen will need a nib
-Slight gap between the clip and the barrel on the cap.
-Pen will need a new sac. I think I have a spare sac I can include with this.
-Lever is a bit loose, it is connected to the pressure bar, but sometimes will operating the Lever, it has tendency to slip upward into the inside of pen body.
-Two very small stable hairline chips at the level of the yellow ink window on the barrel, not noticeable at all. Shouldn't be when pen is restored and the section is shellac-ed into the pen body.
-Black grip section has two deeper scratches, kind of hard to capture in pictures. I like to think of those two scratches as samurai scars!

I think the pen has potential to be a good pen when restored. Hoping to pass it to someone more experienced with restoration.

Pen is for restoration and/or parts, no returns. I tried my best to describe the pen. See Pictures for more details.

Asking $79
$5 shipping
USPS Priority Mail
Paypal, CONUS

Message me if interested
Thanks,
Asif