PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Lamy Safaris, Lamy 2000, Pilot CH92

Jairow
March 25th, 2017, 12:55 PM
I am selling pens that I purchased a few months ago right after I discovered the joy of fountain pens. All these pens are in good to excellent condition with no issues, but I have found that I prefer EF nibs. The pens were well taken care of and stored in a soft pen roll when not in use. I'm selling these to facilitate the purchase of some EFs. All prices include shipping to CONUS only and payment is through PayPal Goods and Services.

Black and Charcoal Lamy Safaris: ** Black is sold, Charcoal still available.** Both with fine nibs. I will include a converter with each pen. The black pen does show some slight surface scratches that would be expected with a glossy black finish, but I would consider these consistent with normal pen use and there are no gouges or significant scratches. I am selling these for $20 each and would be willing to let them go for $15 each if they are combined with another purchase, as i will be saving on shipping.

**Sold** Lamy 2000: This pen had the dreaded finicky nib that would skip, supposedly because of my hand rotating when I would write. I didn't think that was right as I did not have the same issue with other pens, so I sent it to Lamy. Lamy's excellent customer service replaced the nib and feed with new ones (free of charge) and now it writes like a charm with no skipping. I am selling this pen for $75.

Pilot Custom Heritage 92: This is a beautiful must-have for me and I wouldn't be too down if it didn't sell and I end up having to keep it. The only thing that could make this pen better for me is an EF nib, so I'm offering it here for $80.

I know I don't have much of a history here on FPGeeks, but look forward to contributing as I grow in this hobby. I've traded on here with no issues and recently bought a pen as well. I use the same username on other forums where I have sold other items and I can share those forums with you and/or my ebay username by PM if it will help inspire some confidence in your purchase.

Thanks for looking!

Drummergeorge
March 25th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Pm for L2k

drhert
March 25th, 2017, 01:32 PM
PM sent

mrincon
March 25th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Amazing price for that L2k!

Jairow
April 12th, 2017, 06:55 AM
Price drop on CH92 from $90 to $80 shipped CONUS.