PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Pen Collecting. World's best Parker Vacumatic collection. $250,000

david i
April 1st, 2017, 08:31 AM
Hi,

Lately my hospital work has grown more intense. I'm needed there more. And the nice people there take good care of me. So,the bad news is that I have decided it is time to give up collecting pens. I need something a bit more warm and fuzzy in my hobby life, so I plan to open a Puggle breeding facility. Saw one at a pen show and just fell in love with the wee critters, beagle-pug mixes. Saving grace is, if i tire of dealing with them, they can be used as hot dogs too. To this end I am starting to liquidate my pen collection, initially with the plan to sell what is one of the world's most comprehensive Parker Vacumatic fountain pen collections in one fell swoop. Anyway, I'm not up for nickle-and-diming the pen collection sale. I'd prefer to offer it at a discount, including exotica, oversizes, ephemera, mint pens, orginal catalogues, point-of-sale neon sign etc. Probably have around 650 pens.

I want this done quickly, so orders will be entertained until 945am Central Time today. $250,000 or best offer. Give a yell quickly to help me finance the Puggle factory. Don't miss this wonderful opportunity.

http://puggle.jeremyinc.com/images/cutepuggle.jpg

STOCK not limited to:

King-of-Series Imperial Coronet
Rare off catalogue "cobra-skin" Vacumatic
20 Parker Vacumatic Prototypes including "Dahlberg" variants.
20 rare "Vacumatic Cap-Band" pens
70 Maximas/Oversizes
50+ Mint Pens.
Dozens better variants- complete set Senior, Shadowwave, Golden Web etc.
Many Diamond Medal re-badged Vacs.
Hundreds of Majors, Juniors, Standards, etc
Holy Water Sprinkler
Thermometer
Exotica like the Dread Overmax
Several original and copy catalogues
Vacumatic table cases and trays.
Dozen Imperials, Imperial Signet,
20 Canadian Gold-band pens.
50 Vacuum Fillers and Golden Arrows.
70 striped Vac-fill Duofolds

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/81/3f/55/813f554ba87a14f81804244a208fb550.jpg

bill.davis
April 1st, 2017, 08:33 AM
Cute dogs. But I can't help notice what day it is....

inklord
April 1st, 2017, 08:56 AM
... just sent a check over €250.000.-, hope you don't mind the different currency...

Blue Note
April 1st, 2017, 09:31 AM
David, would you take $249,000?

jar
April 1st, 2017, 09:53 AM
It's about time you got out of the way and allowed some of us to join the hunt. Now I imagine you plan on cornering the Puggle market?

PaulS
April 1st, 2017, 10:41 AM
I'd imagine a post dated cheque would be o.k. - say around 2050, by which time I should be well and truly stiff.:D

carlc
April 1st, 2017, 03:05 PM
Dr Isaacson voluntarily leaves pen collecting......

Has someone broken the seventh seal?

Scrawler
April 1st, 2017, 03:12 PM
Am I too late?

Hawk
April 1st, 2017, 03:27 PM
Next April 1, what will the price be for the Puggle Factory? No hot dogs....

Lloyd
April 1st, 2017, 06:53 PM
You seem to like things that leave stains.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

earthdawn
April 1st, 2017, 08:33 PM
David,

I have that bridge in Brooklyn still available as well. I would be willing to do a straight trade and the tolls are direct deposit so you will continue to have income from it as well.

Hoping you consider it.

ABWK
April 2nd, 2017, 06:36 AM
Hi,

Lately my hospital work has grown more intense. I'm needed there more. And the nice people there take good care of me. So,the bad news is that I have decided it is time to give up collecting pens. I need something a bit more warm and fuzzy in my hobby life, so I plan to open a Puggle breeding facility. Saw one at a pen show and just fell in love with the wee critters, beagle-pug mixes. Saving grace is, if i tire of dealing with them, they can be used as hot dogs too. To this end I am starting to liquidate my pen collection, initially with the plan to sell what is one of the world's most comprehensive Parker Vacumatic fountain pen collections in one fell swoop. Anyway, I'm not up for nickle-and-diming the pen collection sale. I'd prefer to offer it at a discount, including exotica, oversizes, ephemera, mint pens, orginal catalogues, point-of-sale neon sign etc. Probably have around 650 pens.

I want this done quickly, so orders will be entertained until 945am Central Time today. $250,000 or best offer. Give a yell quickly to help me finance the Puggle factory. Don't miss this wonderful opportunity.

http://puggle.jeremyinc.com/images/cutepuggle.jpg

STOCK not limited to:

King-of-Series Imperial Coronet
Rare off catalogue "cobra-skin" Vacumatic
20 Parker Vacumatic Prototypes including "Dahlberg" variants.
20 rare "Vacumatic Cap-Band" pens
70 Maximas/Oversizes
50+ Mint Pens.
Dozens better variants- complete set Senior, Shadowwave, Golden Web etc.
Many Diamond Medal re-badged Vacs.
Hundreds of Majors, Juniors, Standards, etc
Holy Water Sprinkler
Thermometer
Exotica like the Dread Overmax
Several original and copy catalogues
Vacumatic table cases and trays.
Dozen Imperials, Imperial Signet,
20 Canadian Gold-band pens.
50 Vacuum Fillers and Golden Arrows.
70 striped Vac-fill Duofolds

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/81/3f/55/813f554ba87a14f81804244a208fb550.jpg
Good one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob
April 2nd, 2017, 10:19 AM
David, please reconsider opening a breeding facility. There are so many desperate animals in shelters that need homes.

Bob
April 2nd, 2017, 02:00 PM
David, please reconsider opening a breeding facility. There are so many desperate animals in shelters that need homes.

My username is BOB, but you nice folks can call me Gullible. Y'all can all stop laughing now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ethernautrix
April 3rd, 2017, 11:42 AM
Thanks, Bob. I thought I was the only who got through April Fool's Day unscathed. Almost! Only two more hours in Poland. I guess I let my guard down. And I guess I can imagine someone's wanting to divest their pens. And who doesn't love puppies?! COME ON!

grainweevil
April 3rd, 2017, 11:50 AM

My username is BOB, but you nice folks can call me Gullible. Y'all can all stop laughing now

Laughing? No. It was a fine sentiment. Possibly envisioning B.O.B from Monsters vs. Aliens? Er... just a little bit. ;)

I just can't believe that an FP April Fool had two pictures of dogs, and no pictures of pens. I mean really, how interesting believable was that ever going to be? :rolleyes:

Bob
April 3rd, 2017, 06:39 PM
Davids April fools joke was likely well thought out. When he said that his medical duties were taking up a lot of his time and couldn't focus as much on pens, that was fine but when he mentioned the puppy thing, all I could think about is how is breeding dogs gonna be less time consuming than pens. That's when he had me hook line and sinker. I was even mad at him.

GOOD ONE, DOCTOR ISAACS.

Fermata
April 6th, 2017, 11:43 AM
[ATTACH=CONFIG]31505[/ATTACH

Striped pug feels very nervous.