PDA

View Full Version : PIF Ink Sample Set

GiaSophia
April 1st, 2017, 11:42 AM
Hello,
If anyone is interested in a dozen ink samples I have listed the colors below. Some of the ink samples are from Goulet Pens and some are from my own ink bottles. The Goulet samples have only been used to do color swatches on paper. These are only available all together; I am not offering the samples individually. There are a lot of blue ink samples and a lot of Noodlers ink samples in this set.

This PIF is for anyone in the continental US. I will pay for shipping. Please know I can only get to the post office on weekends so it will be a week before these get mailed.

If you are interested please reply to this post by 8 pm EST April 2 and a recipient will be randomly selected.

Private Reserve Sepia
Private Reserve Electric DC Blue
Private Reserve DC Supershow Blue
Omas Blue
De Atrementis Sherlock Holmes
Diamine Majestic Blue
Noodlers Blue
Noodlers Libertys Elysium
Noodlers 54th Massachusetts
Noodlers Blue Nose Bear
Noodlers Black
Noodlers Black Swan in Australian Roses

DavidtheGnome
April 1st, 2017, 12:11 PM
I would love to be included, thanks!

dfo
April 1st, 2017, 03:45 PM
I would also like to be included.

Thank you for your generosity.

Bisquitlips
April 1st, 2017, 04:41 PM
I would love to be included also please!

And thank you!

Dronak
April 1st, 2017, 05:43 PM
I'd like to enter this PIF. Blue inks are my favorite, and receiving some samples would be a great way to try more of them. Thanks for the offer!

Dreck
April 1st, 2017, 06:19 PM
I would like to be included in this, please. Thank you for this PIF!

Linkinyeah
April 1st, 2017, 09:53 PM
Being a new fountain pen user, I certainly could put this gift to good use. Even if I don't get chosen for this PIF, I have been impressed by the generosity of the people who share an affinity of writing instruments on this site. In today's world kindness is very rare. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

GiaSophia
April 2nd, 2017, 08:41 PM
Having assigned everyone a number in the order replies were received and then using random.org the recipient of the inks is Bisquitlips. I will PM you for a mailing address. Thanks.

Bisquitlips
April 17th, 2017, 06:42 PM
I just received my ink samples and they are wonderful!

Thank you Sophia! Your generosity is very appreciated!