PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Surrey

Zanshin
April 10th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Hello All

I've been in and out of here for a while now but I don't think I've ever posted a hello, so Hello.

I'm about a year and a half into my pen obsession, but now the number of pens has got into the silly levels, as has my credit card balance so both need a bit of pruning. Or at least that's the intention, but it never quite seems to work out that way.

KrazyIvan
April 10th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Welcome to the board and I would say guard your wallet but it may be too late. :)

Zanshin
April 10th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Wallet? Ah yes, I remember wallets. They're what you put that paper stuff in aren't they, money I think it's called, but I haven't seen any of that for a long time now. Got a lot of nice shiny pens though.

southpaw52
April 10th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Greetings and welcome to FP Geeks. Glad you took the plunge to join the inky fun.

Bogon07
April 10th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Hello Zanshin and welcome to the FPG forum. I can't imagine this will help with the pruning as you'll be introduced to more shiny new pens you didn't previously realise you desperately needed.

After my first two I've been repeatedly telling myself that was all I really needed but I just can't listen.

Tracy Lee
April 10th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Hi Zanshin!! Welcome, and good luck with the whole pruning thing. I lost hope for anything like that a long time ago, but always looking for mentors. It just never quite seems to be enough. :-)

Zanshin
April 11th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Thank you for all the welcomes. The pruning is happening but I find it easier to convince myself if I call it a change in focus.

caribbean_skye
April 11th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Welcome welcome.

What's this about pruning? Isn't that just a fancy term for making space to buy more pens? So what constitutes silly level and sorry to hear about credit card balances.

writingrav
April 11th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Hello All

I've been in and out of here for a while now but I don't think I've ever posted a hello, so Hello.

I'm about a year and a half into my pen obsession, but now the number of pens has got into the silly levels, as has my credit card balance so both need a bit of pruning. Or at least that's the intention, but it never quite seems to work out that way.

Very famous and familiar last words. Welcome!

Barbara
April 12th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Welcome!

fountainpenkid
April 12th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Welcome!

Greg Minuskin
April 13th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Welcome! You will find the folks here at the FP Geeks really fun, and if there is anything I can do for you, please let me know!

Greg Minuskin
greg@gregminuskin.com
www.gregminuskin.com