PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Parker 51 Transparent Green Vacumatic Kullock 14k fine Point

akafridi3
April 6th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Parker 51 - Transparent Green Acrylic, made by Kullock

I love the looks of the transparent green acrylic, and how you can see the ink level.

Vacumatic filler - not sure how long it was restored, but it functions as it should, suck up ink.
Once in a while when operating the vacumatic pump and inking the pen, small amount of ink leaks out of the pump area.
No leakage otherwise

14k nib - fine point, writes well. See writing sample
Steel cap, shiny and good condition, no dents or dings, light scratches but nothing too noticeable. Clip has a diamond shaped etching in it, but lacks the blue color. Black colored finial/jewel above the clip that matches nicely with the black blind cap.

Pen comes with extra black grip section and extra black vacumatic blind cap. You can mix and match it with this pen or use the extra parts for another Parker 51 Vacumatic.

I prefer to use the black blind cap over the green blind cap that comes with the pen for two reasons. First the green blind cap and the barrel is not perfectly seamless, slight gap between blind cap and barrel. The black blind cap is perfectly seamless and there is no gap. Second, when the pen is inked it appears darker in color and so the black blind cap seems to be a slightly better match than the lighter green blind cap.

Asking $189
$5 shipping
USPS Priority Mail w/ tracking
Paypal, CONUS

Message me if interested
Thanks,
Asif