PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Montblanc Mozart 114 in Bordeaux!

FredRydr
April 10th, 2017, 02:45 PM
SOLD: Montblanc Meisterstuck Mozart in Bordeaux. Excellent condition. The photographs tell all. These pens are also known as Model 114R, a rather rare piece since they are usually found in black. Comes in the box with the CD (I never played it). Gold 14k M nib.

$245225 including shipping by medium Priority box to anywhere the USPS serves (not just "CONUSA"!), more elsewhere. Insurance extra, as you request. If you think it's not worth it, PM me an offer.

First PM that reads "I'll take the Mozart" holds it pending payment via PayPal within 24 hours.

Fred

kaisnowbird
April 10th, 2017, 03:33 PM
I'd be so tempted if I didn't have a black one already (and love it!!). What's the nib grade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreck
April 10th, 2017, 03:34 PM
The "Amadeus" soundtrack has several excerpts from Mozart's "Requiem." Amazing stuff. Sir Neville Marriner conducting the Academy of St. Martin in the Fields is far and away the best performance. If you'd like a copy of the full Requiem, let me know.

FredRydr
April 11th, 2017, 06:05 AM
I'd be so tempted if I didn't have a black one already (and love it!!). What's the nib grade?
Yes, these are real sleepers. I like the way the cap posts by threading onto the barrel. The nib is an M.

If you have the black Mozart, you should use this bordeaux Mozart for another color ink. What a pair they'd make clipped to your pocket!

Fred

kaisnowbird
April 12th, 2017, 01:31 AM
Yes, these are real sleepers. I like the way the cap posts by threading onto the barrel. The nib is an M.

If you have the black Mozart, you should use this bordeaux Mozart for another color ink. What a pair they'd make clipped to your pocket!

Fred

What a tempting thought!

Alas my black one is a medium too and I would prefer a finer line with such a dainty pen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FredRydr
April 22nd, 2017, 06:21 AM
SOLD