PDA

View Full Version : SOLD TWSBI Vac 700 Demonstrator

Curtisvan
April 10th, 2017, 05:34 PM
A dying breed. The original TWSBI Vac 700 clear demonstrator with box and the stuff that came with it. It has a medium nib.

$65 shipped CONUS PayPal

Email me if interested curtsherry@gmail.com

Gueede
April 10th, 2017, 10:48 PM
These are still in production, no? Seems they're $65 new from TWSBI, minus shipping.

bigern302
April 10th, 2017, 10:53 PM
These are still in production, no? Seems they're $65 new from TWSBI, minus shipping.

TWSBI has changed the 700, and all new models are labeled the 700R. Nib units are slightly different, and the plunger of the filling system is redesigned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gueede
April 10th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Ah! Good to know. What exactly did the changes take away (or add to) the pen experience? Do you know what changes they made to the plunger?

bigern302
April 10th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Ah! Good to know. What exactly did the changes take away (or add to) the pen experience? Do you know what changes they made to the plunger?

The plunger featured a 2 seals which created a dual reservoir (convenient for airplane travelers) which some found an irritant, as the pen could run dry if you didn't open the large reservoir before a long writing session. The new seal requires less turns to open full reservoir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curtisvan
April 11th, 2017, 07:09 AM
Withdrawn