PDA

View Full Version : Pelikans on the Wing

dougb1426
April 23rd, 2017, 03:44 PM
With the Triangle Pen Show around the corner, I'm selling a few so I can, of course, buy some others at the show. Prices include fully insured USPS Priority shipping in CONUS.

1. I purchased this Pelikan 425 series set new when it was first produced, which I think was around 2005. I inked the fountain pen and used it for a day, then cleaned and stored it. Ditto for the Rollerball. Both pens are as new, and my photo doesn’t do them justice. Each has a barrel of deep/dark green transparent resin, and a cap and end cap of sterling silver, hallmarked 925. The fountain pen is equipped with an 18K rhodium plated F nib. The rollerball has the original refill, which dried up long ago, I’m sure. I don’t know how many were produced, but it’s rare to see any for sale. Asking $450 for the set, shipped fully insured in CONUS. I am also open to trading towards an M 850 or a green M 1050.

2. SOLD Another Pelikan from around 2005 that’s becoming more difficult to find is this version of the M215 with the orthogonal, or rectangular, design. The M215 is a nice version of the 200 series IMO because the metal body gives it a heavier weight for a small pen. This one is NOS, never inked, and equipped with a medium steel nib. Asking $145 shipped, insured CONUS.

3. New, never inked Pelikan Pura. This is the black and aluminum model, a very classy modern looking pen. This one is fitted with an EF nib. The Pura uses cartridges, but I have read that people have used the Pelikan converter with it, as well. Asking $75 shipped, insured CONUS.

4. SOLD This is the newer release of the blue M205 demonstrator. New, unused although I did test it with water. Steel F nib. Asking $72.

5. Pelikan M200 and matching pencil D200in green marble. This is the recent release of each. Both new, unused/uninked. The M200 has a steel M nib, pencil uses 0.7 lead. Asking $140 for the set, which is about the street price for the fountain pen alone.

6. D600 green striated 600 series pencil. This is the older version, with engraved 2 chicks on the top of the cap. Twist action, pencil is in outstanding condition mechanically and cosmetically. Uses 0.7 mm lead. Asking $67.