PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Montblanc Meisterstuck 146 Black and Gold, Fine/Medium nib

Alchemist
April 30th, 2017, 04:04 PM
For sale is a Montblanc 146 piston-filler in black resin with gold-plated trim and a yellow gold 14K nib. The pen is in excellent condition, with no brassing to dings and very minimal microscratches. I believe that it's a 1980s version. The clip ring is imprinted "GERMANY" and has no serial number. The large trim ring is imprinted with "MONTBLANC MEISTERSTUCK No. 146". There is no "PIX" marking under the clip, which has a squared-off root. The ink window has no bars, and is a transparent pale gray. The Montblanc star on the cap is very white and clean.

I don't know what the nib size is, but it writes on the fine side of medium. It is a smooth, moderately wet writer. The pen comes with a generic Montblanc-labeled cardboard box and care guide, which I assume are not original. Asking $225 shipped in CONUS. I have included a few photos below, and more are available at the following link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9zzaIFTFZTnaUxnTUp3ZU1aalk

If interested, please PM me or email geocom13@gmail.com. Thanks for looking.

Alchemist
May 5th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Price drop

Alchemist
May 9th, 2017, 09:57 AM
Price drop.