PDA

View Full Version : Goulet Pens

Cocobird
May 4th, 2017, 01:31 PM
I started ordering from them when I started using fountain pens, and they have always been wonderful to deal with.

I had a problem with a pen, and the customer service woman spent half an hour on the phone with me. We even emailed photos back and forth so she could understand what I was doing wrong. She then cleared up my problem in no time.

When I was brand new, I watched all of Bryan Goulet's tutorials on You Tube. I learned an enormous amount from him.

And I like the lollipops. :)

notsim
May 4th, 2017, 01:45 PM
I have to agree, I had an issue with an Omas and they exchanged it after seeing the picture

https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/12345851_1524895524504800_240173358_n.jpg

BlkWhiteFilmPix
July 19th, 2018, 09:41 AM
Great company staffed by great people.

A handwritten thank you jotted on every invoice, naming the brand and color of ink used to write it.

Thus began my addiction to Baystate Blue.

countrydirt
July 22nd, 2018, 04:16 PM
Great company staffed by great people.

A handwritten thank you jotted on every invoice, naming the brand and color of ink used to write it.

Thus began my addiction to Baystate Blue.

I've been a customer since Brian and Rachel opened shop. Brian indulged me in a nostalgic "mail order" by letting me print off the order form, pop it in an envelope with a personal check and then waited for the order to come back to me in a few weeks. He agreed to not send a tracking number via email, so it was just like I remember prior to the internet. Sometimes I wish I still had that sort of patience.

leporeju
July 29th, 2018, 03:50 PM
I ordered an Edison Collier from Gouletpens a few months ago, and it arrived with a bent nib--the nib collar had not been set flush into the section. I sent a pic to them, and they responded within a day or 2. Just shipping another nib out after confirming there was no problem with the section. Can't ask for better service!! Personal, patient and attentive! Have had great success with purchases there!