PDA

View Full Version : Pen Show collection for sale

The20cenaddict
May 9th, 2017, 07:52 PM
I specialize in minor brand fountain pens. Like Wearever, Arnold, Ambassador, and many others. I have been to the Los Angeles pen show several times with my display items. Unfortunately, the table cost has become prohibitive, and I would like to sell my entire collection, all at one time. For reference purposes, the average price of each offering was $25.

Please view the photo of my table. I restored everything you see. Not all have original nibs, but all write well, and that is the "point".Decorative designs were placed in boxes I created. No other dealer had done this. I also have hundreds more pens that need restoration, plus a bunch of caps and barrels that need mates. Not all of these other pens have nibs, though.

I will be able to supply a complete picture archive in the future, for reference. Thanks for listening. David

Jobesmirage
May 9th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Do you have an inventory list somewhere?

mrincon
May 10th, 2017, 01:31 AM
Looking forward to a set of pictures of all the pens so that we can have a closer look. Looks amazing!

Haefennasiel
May 10th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Would you be willing to ship overseas?

gloucesterman-18
May 10th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Any idea when you will be posting the inventory list and other important information?
Thank you

The20cenaddict
May 10th, 2017, 06:52 PM
So glad to hear from someone. By the way did this site used to be called Fountain Pen Community? Anyway, I am in the midst of taking pictures of everything. A big job, for sure. I'll let you know when it is all ready. Thanks, again. David

The20cenaddict
May 10th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Thank you for responding. I am in the midst of taking pictures of everything. This is quite a job, for sure. I will let you know when they are all ready... David

The20cenaddict
May 10th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Ooooh, I've never done that before. In the meantime, I'm taking pictures of everything and will let you know when they are ready.. David

The20cenaddict
May 10th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Yeah, Even I was impressed. I'm taking pictures of everything now,and will let you know when they are all ready.. Thanks again. David

mac
May 11th, 2017, 07:01 AM
Perhaps you can take pictures of boxed of 10 and post them. That way we can have a better view of what is for sale. Understands you are looking for a single transaction.

noyesville
May 11th, 2017, 08:06 AM
David,

For many years I have championed some of these lesser-desired brands. Do you have any Arnold combos, or Ambassadors? They are fun stuff. Wierd Wearevers--Frank Dubiel had some I have never seen in the flesh--are also my favorites. Let me know, and good luck. Dave at Noyesville