PDA

View Full Version : Manage Private Messages

jasonf
May 15th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Hi,
I see how to create and manage folders within your private messages, but for the life of me I can't find how to move messages into different folders (from the Inbox). Is there a way to do this? Driving me up the wall. Thanks!

Chrissy
May 15th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Many of the features of dealing with PM's are only available when using Tapatalk on your cellphone. I'm not sure if this feature is one of them.

jasonf
May 15th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Many of the features of dealing with PM's are only available when using Tapatalk on your cellphone. I'm not sure if this feature is one of them.

Thanks, I'll install Tapatalk and see what I might be missing. I've been using the desktop web browser.

Chrissy
May 16th, 2017, 05:51 AM
If you want to delete messages in your Inbox, or your sent box, you can only 'Delete All' from your desktop browser. If you use Tapatalk, you are able to delete single messages individually, as long as they are new. I'm afraid I don't know about how other features work. I barely know how to use my cellphone because I'm old. :(

Memory
September 30th, 2017, 08:53 AM
Oh, that explains a lot. Thanks for posting this thread! I'll look into tapatalk now