PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Conid Bulkfiller Minimalistica

heymatthew
May 15th, 2017, 07:32 PM
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Looking to sell a Conid Bulkfiller Minimalistica with black Delrin cap and filling knob and deomonstrstor barrel. Used as a daily writer for about the last 4 months or so but I'm just not super in love with the slip cap design. And I've got an Aurora Optima Demo on the way that I need to offset.

Has a fine Bock steel nib and comes with all paperwork, optional tools and original box with titanium nameplate.

One scuff that I can see on the barrel but otherwise clean and fully functional. No staining that I can see and I'll give it a good thorough cleaning before it goes out.

I'll get photos of it tomorrow (Tuesday May 16) as the pen is currently sitting on my desk at work.

I'm asking $290 shipped anywhere in the US OBO. No trades at this time please.

Please PM with questions or offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tklonowski
May 16th, 2017, 12:30 AM
Looking to sell a Conid Bulkfiller Minimalistica with black Delrin cap and filling knob and deomonstrstor barrel. Used as a daily writer for about the last 4 months or so but I'm just not super in love with the slip cap design. And I've got an Aurora Optima Demo on the way that I need to offset.

Has a fine Bock steel nib and comes with all paperwork, optional tools and original box with titanium nameplate.

One scuff that I can see on the barrel but otherwise clean and fully functional. No staining that I can see and I'll give it a good thorough cleaning before it goes out.

I'll get photos of it tomorrow (Tuesday May 16) as the pen is currently sitting on my desk at work.

I'm asking $290 shipped anywhere in the US OBO. No trades at this time please.

Please PM with questions or offers.

PM SENT

heymatthew
May 16th, 2017, 01:18 AM
SOLD PENDING FUNDS