PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Venustas Allure

fountainpenkid
May 16th, 2017, 11:20 AM
This pen is an expensive ($140) fluke. The four pens currently in my collection push it into total disuse. It has a pretty nice medium stub/italic though. Interesting design at the very least. I'll pay the shipping inside the U.S. (world at your own expense) Please email at wplatt@conncoll.edu if you're interested.

UPDATE: As quite a few people have expressed interest, I have decided to choose someone by lottery. The deadline for entry is 5 p.m EST tomorrow, 5/17. Best of luck to all!

Thanks!

Will

gbryal
May 16th, 2017, 11:23 AM
I'm not putting my name forward, but I think it would be funny if I got a Venvstas PIF before the Venvstas I kickstarted last year actually arrived.

RocketRyan
May 16th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Hadn't even heard of them before. Cool pen.

Dronak
May 16th, 2017, 12:03 PM
I wasn't familiar with this either, but it does look pretty good. E-mail sent. Thanks for the offer.

Savager
May 16th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Wow! What a unique pen..
I'll throw my name in the hat, email sent. VERY generous of you, thanks for the chance!

fountainpenkid
May 16th, 2017, 05:17 PM
You're all welcome! Just to be clear: in no way should you expect to be able to use this pen as a 'daily driver'--the design of the cap means you will more often than not get ink on your hands while uncapping it if you're not super careful. It writes and fills, yes, but the design has some serious flaws.

It is a pleasant surprise to have already received 6 emails of interest. In the spirit of inclusiveness, I'll wait until tomorrow night to select the recipient.

Savager
May 16th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Ink on your hands is a badge of honor! It shows that you're not just another rollerball user!

fountainpenkid
May 17th, 2017, 03:56 PM
A James Marshall from the U.S is the winner (he didn't identify his FPG handle in the email). Thanks to all those who expressed interest!

da vinci
May 18th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Would you or the lucky winner post a picture of the pen please? Just curious - this company has some unusual designs! Thanks :)

fountainpenkid
May 19th, 2017, 09:14 AM