PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Sheaffer PFM-I w/ Accountant Nib

Doromath
May 16th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Hello!

I am putting up for sale my PFM-I with an Accountant (aka UEF or Extra-Ultra Fine) Nib. It is in great shape, has original box and most of it's chalk marks and was just restored by Danny Fudge last month. There is one small scratch just forward of the clutch ring that you can see in picture 6, but that's it. I really love this pen but don't find myself using ultra fine nibs very often, so I feel I need to let it go to find a home with someone looking for just that.

The pen feels heavenly in the hand - beautifully large while remaining light and maneuverable. The nib is also amazingly smooth - especially for how small it writes. It makes me wish I had it back in college for all the math/thermo/kinetics courses I took. This baby would absolutely sing doing that!

But alas, my career has blown me in such a way that I no longer do that much anymore.

Anyways, I love the pen but I can't give it the love it deserves so selling it to someone who can.

I am asking $300USD $250USD which includes shipping and insurance anywhere in CONUS. I am happy to ship internationally and will only ask you to pay the difference in shipping.
I would be open to trading for another PFM in a wider width if you have such a specimen.

Thanks and please let me know if I can answer any questions or provide more information/pictures!

P.S. - My apologies for some of the dust/dog hair if you zoom in on the pictures. Those aren't defects on the pen. If you are concerned I will retake pictures after a gentle microfiber wipe.

Curtisvan
May 16th, 2017, 10:30 PM
That is a beautiful pen.

dfo
May 16th, 2017, 10:44 PM
This is a dream pen of mine.................. -_-

Mags
May 22nd, 2017, 10:15 AM
Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chrissy
May 23rd, 2017, 02:12 AM
Love the pen :)....but not the nib. :(

Doromath
May 23rd, 2017, 05:32 PM
Thank you everyone for comments!

Reducing to $275 and accepting cash/trade offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doromath
June 6th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Bump and price reduction to $250USD Shipped :)