PDA

View Full Version : Staying Registered?

beta10
June 2nd, 2017, 07:52 PM
Over the past 3 days I have registered for the site 3 times, once per day basically, all using the same user name and same email address. I would register and it works, then next day when I tried to log-in again I kept getting log-in errors. I would then tried to register again using the same name and email address, and registration would be successful again, thus the cycle continues.

Is there something I need to do after registration in order to ensure the account is permanent?

Anne
June 2nd, 2017, 10:33 PM
Did you ever receive a follow up email asking you to activate the account? It should have been immediately after you registered on the site.

beta10
June 3rd, 2017, 03:56 AM
Did you ever receive a follow up email asking you to activate the account? It should have been immediately after you registered on the site.

I did that 3 times also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anne
June 3rd, 2017, 11:38 AM
Okay, then try going to the top of the page, click on Quick Links, then click on View Site Leaders and send our administrator a message explaining the problem.

jar
June 3rd, 2017, 03:59 PM
Also make sure you are accepting Cookies.

beta10
June 3rd, 2017, 08:52 PM
My account is still alive today! Not sure if it's due to me posting messages

Anne
June 3rd, 2017, 11:04 PM
Yayy! Have fun here - I am glad that you stuck it out:)

KrazyIvan
June 4th, 2017, 08:30 AM
Not sure if it's related to the staying logged in issue but I've found I just ignore the messages and I'm actually logged in, contrary to what the forum software is saying.