PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Sailor Precious Wood Collection

Aurora
June 8th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Available for sale is a brand new, never inked, never dipped, sealed, Sailor fountain pen, from the Precious Wood Collection.

I apologize for the lack of pictures of the nib itself, but since the pen is still sealed, I would prefer give the pleasure of opening this beautiful little pen to the first owner. The nib should be a H-F.

You can read more about features and dimensions of this collection on the nibs.com website: https://www.nibs.com/pens/sailor/sailor-precious-wood-old-teak

Note : The seal was opened to take close-up pictures of the nib and section.

The pen comes in the original box, with booklet, ink cartridges and a Sailor cloth.

Asking Price: ̶$̶2̶3̶0̶ $210 shipping included for the US. Don't hesitate to ask questions.328843288532886

BayesianPrior
June 8th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Oh goodness me. I have been hankering after one of these pens. If only the wood was a little darker...

Aurora
June 16th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Thanks to a Japanese fellow, the wood of this pen was identified as "Chesnut".

I opened the seal to be able to provide close up pictures of the pen and the 14K fine nib.

It is a slip cap pen, and as described by nibs.com, you do hear a very convincing "click" when capping the pen. It also has the slip-and-seal mechanism preventing dry-outs.

Questions are welcomed.

Aurora
June 23rd, 2017, 11:17 AM
Price reduced !

Trades are also welcome.

Thank you for looking.