PDA

View Full Version : OMAS Galileo Galilei Limited Edition - Complete with box & Papers

piscov
April 21st, 2013, 04:05 AM
Galileo Galilei, 1993 Limited Edition fountain pen. I don't call the pen mint condition because it was inked. No cracks, scratches, hairlines, dings… NO IMPERFECTIONS

· Limited Edition of 4692 Galileo fountain pens worldwide, "2645" limited edition number on barrel
· Facetted barrel in distinctive black and pearl "cracked ice" design
· Clip, two narrow cap bands, and filler knob ring are gold-plated Greek key design broad cap band is rhodium-plated
· Measures 51/2 inches
· Filling System: Piston filler
· NIB: Two-tone18 Kt solid gold Omas "arrow" nib in Medium point size
· Facetted barrel engraved "Omas Galileo Galilei"
· Complete with outer box , original Omas solid clear lucite case for the pen in a round, domed shape housing to represent the lens of Galileo's telescope and papers

HD detailed pictures here:http://sdrv.ms/ZbWZ0h

General Rules:

· Feel free to make reasonable offers.
· First "I want it" will get the pen. The pen will be on hold and payment is expected in 24 hours. If you cannot make that deadline please let me know and I will work with you.
· Paypal or Skrill accepted or bank transfer in Europe. Bank Transfer payments will have free shipping.
· Shipping will be registered and signed for with tracking number.
· Regular shipping service takes 5 to 8 working days and costs 25 Euros because of the big size and heavy weight of this box..
· I will combine shipping
· If you have any questions please send me a PM or email.