PDA

View Full Version : WTS Montblac 147 Legrand Traveller duotone medium 14k

rubendh
June 11th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Hey there

For sale I have a near mint Montblanc 147.
This basicaly is the size of the Montblanc Legrand 146 but uses cartridges. This has many advantages in work/school/travelling environment. Hence the name 'Legrand Traveller'.

It features a medium nib that's extremely smooth. It's a duotone nib. I'm asking 290 usd net (or best offer, feel free to message me anytime). Paypal is possible

Pictures and writing sample (date stamp) can be found here:
http://imgur.com/a/SwBwQ

Thanks!
Ruben

Bisquitlips
June 11th, 2017, 04:52 PM
These are fantastic pens from Montblanc.

I have literally traveled all over the world with mine and never had to worry about any leakage. Easy to pack if you have the leather case and just a well thought out pen.

Good price too!

rubendh
June 13th, 2017, 01:01 AM

I have literally traveled all over the world with mine and never had to worry about any leakage. Easy to pack if you have the leather case and just a well thought out pen.

Good price too!

Indeed, they are marvellous pens, but I prefer the oversized 149 more. Since I don't use it anymore, maybe I can make someone happy!

rubendh
June 16th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Bumpity - reduced for once!

rubendh
June 18th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Bump

stevekolt
June 21st, 2017, 03:53 PM
If this is still available after I move some of my pens and inks, I'll be back for it ;)

stevekolt
June 23rd, 2017, 08:28 PM
PM sent...

rubendh
July 5th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Bump

rubendh
July 24th, 2017, 11:51 AM
bump

Bisquitlips
July 24th, 2017, 05:57 PM

Good price too!Indeed, they are marvellous pens, but I prefer the oversized 149 more. Since I don't use it anymore, maybe I can make someone happy!

I have a couple of 149s and the 147 Traveler with the proprietary case. I love my 149s, but when traveling the 147 will always carry the day with me just simply for the vast convenience of it. Don't have to worry about bottles and there are as many primary colors of inks in cartridges as in bottles.

I also had my 147 cut to a nice medium / fine italic which makes it a joy to journal with.

Just good, good pens.