PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Kindle Oasis

Curtisvan
June 12th, 2017, 09:33 AM
Latest model kindle. INCLUDES CHARGING COVER so you have the kindles battery plus the cases battery for an extremely long reading time. I love the feel of real books too but these are very nice for trips or at home. Carry hundreds of books with a small weight. Also, turn off the light for sunlight reading. Has the Merlin cover color.

This is less than 5 months old. Photos on request. Regular price is $289

$150 PayPal CONUS.

Email if interested curtsherry@gmail.com

Z-Tab
June 19th, 2017, 11:27 PM
I own one of these and I think it is excellent, great for books and handles PDFs beautifully (higher definition screen than previous Kindles, so 8x11" pages are easily readable on this). Great deal for the best eReader that I have owned (including Kindle 2, Kindle DX, and iPad).

No association with seller, just letting everybody knows this is a great deal!

Robert
June 20th, 2017, 04:48 PM
I have a first generation Kindle (circa 2009) that finally crapped out on me several weeks ago. I know if I buy a new one from Amazon I can download at no cost the books that are stored on the old machine. Does anyone know if the same policy applies if I were to purchase a "pre-owned" Kindle?

mulrich
June 20th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Once you get a new kindle you just need to log in to your account on the new device and you'll have access to any kindle book you've purchased.