PDA

View Full Version : SOLD For Sale: Sailor King of Pen

Barry Gabay
June 15th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Sailor King of Pen: Very good to excellent condition. Smooth 21K medium nib. Comes with box, converter, & paper work. $365.US, includes insured Priority Post in CONUS. Or will trade for a King of Pen Pro Gear with B nib in similar condition. Thanks for reading. Barry

Aurora
June 16th, 2017, 07:55 AM
Nestled beneath this understated appearance is pure engineering marvel. An outstanding pen offered by a great seller!

Daryl Yeo
September 26th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Hi, I am interested in your pen. Kindly contact me.

SIR
September 27th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Awesome (in a good way) price!

kyleparsons4842
September 27th, 2017, 01:02 PM
I believe it's sold. When you click the thread, the title at the top of the post changes to "lajdlka SOLD aldskjl"

Wile E Coyote
September 27th, 2017, 02:29 PM
Maybe the OP should have read the thread on how to mark your listing sold (https://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/19403-HOW-TO-MARK-YOUR-LISTING-quot-SOLD-quot-HOW-TO-MARK-YOUR-LISTING-quot-SOLD-quot-lt-LOOK-HERE!!!) instead of editing the title.

zaddick
September 27th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Or maybe the person who read this thread should have seen it was last edited for the reason of SOLD.

Daryl Yeo
September 28th, 2017, 08:03 AM
Just use the functionality of this sites...it will be a lot easier for other when doing searching

Barry Gabay
September 28th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Hello, My apologies for having not replied sooner, but for several days I have been unable to log on. Was just able to do that after the fourth new password attempt. The above listed KoP has been sold. I attempted to indicate that in the title. Sorry. Best wishes, Barry

penwash
September 28th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Hello, My apologies for having not replied sooner, but for several days I have been unable to log on. Was just able to do that after the fourth new password attempt. The above listed KoP has been sold. I attempted to indicate that in the title. Sorry. Best wishes, Barry

Hi Barry, there is a menu on the right side at the top of you original post. The menu says Thread Tools, and as a seller, you can mark the thread as SOLD. That's what everyone is talking about. :)

Will