PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Herbert Pen Co. Octagonal Poe in CS Pistachio // NEVER INKED

heymatthew
June 19th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Sold Pending Funds...

Hello all,
This is a catch and release sale for me. I ordered this pen some time back and it came in today and I just don't like the shape and size of the pen. Not the fault of the maker, it's my fault for not paying attention to the details on the site.

This is a Poe Model with Octagonal Facets cut in it. Single-start threads keep the facets lined up when capped. The material is a GORGEOUS Conway Stewart resin called Pistachio and photos cannot do this justice at all. This pen doesn't post and is just a little too short for me unposted. It's a really comfortable weight, though and is made perfectly. It comes equipped with a steel fine JOWO nib. Includes paperwork, original box, invoice, etc. Pen has never been inked.

I paid $235 for this pen. I'd sell for $200 shipped OBO anywhere in the US. I'd like to order another pen from him in this same material, but a different shape so would prefer not to trade, but may be open to a partial trade if that'll get a deal done. I'm open to REASONABLE offers below asking price. I also have a ruthenium-colored steel EF nib, a gold-colored fine nib and a polished steel EF nib if the nib is not to your liking. Or, I can sell it without a nib for $15 less and you can supply your own nib.

Please message me with any questions or offers and I'll be glad to answer them.

Thanks,
Matthew

heymatthew
June 20th, 2017, 02:59 AM
Open to offers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bigern302
June 20th, 2017, 05:04 AM
Mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

akafridi3
June 20th, 2017, 05:57 AM