PDA

View Full Version : Northeast Ohio Pen Club - Interest?

TheRealMikeDr
June 26th, 2017, 09:23 AM
There's some talk about starting a pen club in the NE Ohio (cleveland-ish) area.

Anyone interested? This is still in the discussion state however we have 5 people with an expressed interest.

Love to hear from anybody who may wish to participate - thanks!

TheRealMikeDr
June 28th, 2017, 06:33 AM
The first Northeast Ohio Pen Club Meet Up will be taking place:

Saturday July 8th
1:00 PM
Panera Bread
6700 Rockside Rd, Independence, OH 44131

TheLetterYou
July 6th, 2017, 09:16 AM
Dang.. I'd show up if I didn't have other commitments already on the 8th. And being out of town 3 of the 4 weekends in August probably means I'll have to hope this keeps going until at least September :)

TheRealMikeDr
July 13th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Actually the next meeting will likely be in September - for August we're having a lunch meet-up at the DC Pen Show. I'll try to post plenty of notice for Sept - we had 4 people for the first meeting and look forward to growing!

LeafChaser
August 3rd, 2017, 07:10 AM
There's some talk about starting a pen club in the NE Ohio (cleveland-ish) area.

Anyone interested? This is still in the discussion state however we have 5 people with an expressed interest.

Just found you and very interested. New to collecting. I'm heading to my first show in DC. Please let me know when your next meet is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TheRealMikeDr
August 11th, 2017, 11:53 AM

Just found you and very interested. New to collecting. I'm heading to my first show in DC. Please let me know when your next meet is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'll let you know - nothing specific in place yet - will likely aim for mid Sept.

I went to DC as well - hope you enjoyed it - that's quite the "first show" to attend. I'm likely going to the Ohio Show again - had a great time there last year.