PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Machined Pens (Riind, Ti2, Schon & Karas Kustoms LE)

heymatthew
July 5th, 2017, 06:59 AM
Hello all,
Looking to part with a few more of my machined pens to pare down the collection a little more. These are seeing no use these days so are in need of new homes:

SOLD! 1. Riind Pen (No. 127): This was part of the initial numbered Kickstarter launch set. Gray with black clip in good condition with original box and contents. This takes the G2 cartridge and works well. I reviewed it on my blog here (http://www.nibandink.com/pens/2016/7/7/first-look-riind-machined-pen?rq=Riind). I'm asking $60 shipped anywhere in the US OBO. International First Class is available for an additional $12.

SOLD! 2. Ti2 Techliner Copper Shorty with Blue Clip (Captain America Edition): Relisting this as it was sold, but the buyer never made payment despite multiple attempts to get him to do so. Pen shows light patina and a good bit of use. If you have access to a lathe and polishing wheel you could probably make this baby shine really nicely. But I don't mind a little patina. Comes fitted with a blue Signo cartridge. The blue clip is not available on any other Ti2 pens. No original box but it will be packaged well. Asking $50 shipped anywhere in the US OBO. International First Class is available for an additional $12.

SOLD! 3. Schon Design Aluminum Pocket Pen: Small, pocketable pen that takes the Fisher Space Pen Refill. This one comes fitted with a blue fine refill, which is actually quite nice for a Fisher. Lots of use marks from carrying it, but still fully functional and in exceptional condition. I reviewed this on my blog here (http://www.nibandink.com/pens/2017/5/22/review-schon-dsgn-classic-pen-aluminum). I'm asking $35 shipped anywhere in the US OBO. International First Class is available for an additional $12.

4. Karas Kustoms Red/Copper EDK + Case Limited Edition Set: This was a limited edition run that took place a couple of years ago. They teamed up with Nock Co. to create a special Karas Kustoms Sinclair Case (zippered case with 3 pen slots and a notebook slot). Both the pen and case are included with this sale, although the case is not pictured. It's gray with a blue interior and special Karas Kustoms tag. The pen is in overall good condition with patina from use. Works with Parker Refills and the Schmidt P8126/8127. Currently fitted with a black Monteverde Gel Refill that writes beautifully. I'm asking $75 shipped anywhere in the US OBO. International First Class is available for an additional $12.

Open to offers on the remaining pen!

I'm also open to trades for the following in no particular order:

Pilot Custom 74
Pilot Custom 92
TWSBI 580 AL (Silver)
TWSBI 580 RB
Kaweco Sport Cognac
Franklin Christoph Pocket 66

Please PM or email with questions or offers. Multiple pens purchased will incur a discount. The more you buy, the more you save! :) Bundle 'em up. Photos will be posted below.

Thanks,
Matthew

heymatthew
July 5th, 2017, 07:00 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170705/9fdf7a5d7710d13b4a3b6f0c7fc2908a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mcmck
July 5th, 2017, 07:16 AM
I'll take the schon. Sending pm

heymatthew
July 6th, 2017, 08:49 AM
Bump for the remaining three... Open to offers!

heymatthew
July 7th, 2017, 04:15 PM
One left! Open to offers!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro