PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Stipula Passaporto stub nib "Miami Sunset" edition: 20 of 100

FredRydr
July 6th, 2017, 10:07 AM
SOLD: Stipula Passaporto with stub nib. Limited Edition "Miami Sunset" - 20 of 100. Cartridge or use as an eyedropper with a generous capacity for such a compact pen. Original owner; one fill since new. Box and papers. If you like the Kaweco Sport, you'll love this little Italian beauty. The cap posts by threading onto the end of the barrel, turning a 9cm compact pen into a handy 12cm writer.

$90 including shipping to anywhere served by the USPS. More elsewhere. First PM that reads "I'll take the Passaporto" holds it pending prompt PayPal payment.

penwash
July 6th, 2017, 10:41 AM
This pen is cute as a button, but once posted, it is a very comfortable pen to write with because of the diameter of the barrel (not skinny).
And I can vouch for the effectiveness of the threaded posting at the end of the barrel. This is the version of the pen to get.

GLWS!

clear1
July 6th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Pm sent.

FredRydr
July 6th, 2017, 07:03 PM
This is the version of the pen to get.
Yes, I agree. Of the two Passaporto versions, this one has the comfortable curved resin section.

Fred