PDA

View Full Version : pen restorer's goldmine

The20cenaddict
July 8th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Hello,
Welcome to my pen collection, again. I specialize in what are called 3rd tier fountain pens, meaning other than
the big name brands. So, we have Wearever, Ambassador, Waterson. Waltham, Kreko, Keystone, Venus,
Traveler, and many others. The photo is of my table at the Los Angeles Pen Show. These are fully restored
and ready to go.

My “collection”, though, consists of so much more. A virtual goldmine, for pen restorers. Basic categories
include caps and barrels, small parts, and a huge assortment of un-restored pens, some 1800, or so..half of
which are complete with nibs. The small parts category is a valuable resource, since much is related to major
brands, typically Parker. So, we have Duofold clips, blind caps (lots), sections, push buttons, spring bars. Also,
Lucky Curve feeds, Vacumatic jewels and tassies, 51/21 hoods. Plus...generic sections, feeds, spring bar
material, so you can make your own, rubber sacs, and assorted nibs, even major brands, and 14k.

This collection cannot be ignored, and seriously represents “the other guys”. It is to be sold as a one-lot
deal. Everything at one time. It is currently all packed up, and weighs about 120 lbs. in 5 boxes. I am very
aware of the resale values of the name brand parts. Considering the quantities available, this is a good
investment. Plus, the pen show pens are already completed, so instant profit. I know what I have.
Now for the bonus feature. I have taken high resolution photos of everything I am offering. You can get
up close, and personal. The result will blow you away. I can send you a link to these pictures ( over 600mb ).
Just ask for it. Have a nice day.

Jobesmirage
July 8th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Whatre you asking for?

rubendh
July 8th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Do you sell the colletion as a lot or do you sell pens individually? I'd be interested in one or two :) please send me the link to the individual pics

Sagebrush64
July 8th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Amazing collection....Love me some 3rd tier pens, but that's a bit over the top for me. Good luck finding them a new home.

JaimeAhrr
July 9th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Please PM link to the pics?

Lunaelsol
July 9th, 2017, 11:01 PM
Please send link to the pics

JaimeAhrr
July 10th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Are you going to PM links to the rest of the pictures? A couple of us have asked, and you have not responded