PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: 3 Faggionato Pétrarque

gylyf
July 9th, 2017, 09:05 AM
Hi, everyone. I’ve decided to reduce and refocus my collection and so Im letting go of some recent acquisitions. Fred Faggionato is a French pen-maker. The Pétrarque is his base model and he turns these in a variety of acrylics, including the CS acrylics seen here. I have three pens available. All are in like-new condition, all come with their original boxes, and all will ship with an included converter (though these can also be eye-droppered).

1) Azure: this pen comes with a Bock steel F - the price is SOLD shipped within the US.

2) Dartmoor: this pen comes with a Bock steel M - the price is $155 shipped within the US.

3) Classic Green: Bock steel M - the price is $155 shipped within the US.

I’m not interested in trades at this time, but I’ll listen to reasonable offers on the price. I prefer PayPal, please. I’ll ship internationally, at cost. Thanks for looking!

gylyf
July 12th, 2017, 08:21 AM
Bump for reduction to $155.

Nin444
July 12th, 2017, 09:21 AM
What are the dimensions on the pens? Do you have any pictures with other pens for comparison?

RocketRyan
July 12th, 2017, 11:23 AM
What size are the nibs #5/6 thanks

gylyf
July 12th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Sorry, should have mentioned -these are #6 nibs.

gylyf
July 12th, 2017, 03:36 PM
What are the dimensions on the pens? Do you have any pictures with other pens for comparison?

The pen measures ~5.5” capped, 5.25” uncapped, and a whopping 7.5” posted. The diameter of the barrel is ~.5” and the diameter of the section at its thinnest point is a little more than 3/8 of an inch. Hope that helps!