PDA

View Full Version : FREE - Retro 1951 Easy Flow 9000 Refills

wildernessyears
July 9th, 2017, 03:04 PM
I hope freebies are allowed on here... anyway, a long while ago I was a ditz and ordered ballpoint refills for my Tornado instead of rollerball refills. D'oh!

These three black BALLPOINT refills have just been sitting in my desk for at least a year, never used.

ITEMS CLAIMED, THANKS.

CONUS only, please and thanks. :)3312033121

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stonerman33
July 9th, 2017, 07:12 PM
I hope freebies are allowed on here... anyway, a long while ago I was a ditz and ordered ballpoint refills for my Tornado instead of rollerball refills. D'oh!

These three black BALLPOINT refills have just been sitting in my desk for at least a year, never used. If anyone has use for them, please PM me!

The easyflow is the one ballpoint refill I can actually use from time to time. I'd be glad to take them off your hands if nobody has beat me to it.

wildernessyears
July 9th, 2017, 07:19 PM

These three black BALLPOINT refills have just been sitting in my desk for at least a year, never used. If anyone has use for them, please PM me!

The easyflow is the one ballpoint refill I can actually use from time to time. I'd be glad to take them off your hands if nobody has beat me to it.

Hey there! Someone has PMed me about them already, but if I don't hear from him/her by tomorrow evening, I'll reach out to you.

Thanks for your interest! :)

carlos.q
July 10th, 2017, 12:25 PM
I misunderstood the title of this thread. I thought it was rather odd that someone would give out 9,000 free refills. :crazy_pilot:

wildernessyears
July 10th, 2017, 06:28 PM
I misunderstood the title of this thread. I thought it was rather odd that someone would give out 9,000 free refills. :crazy_pilot:

Rofl! I didn't even think of how that would be interpreted. Mistakenly ordering 9000 refills would be very ditzy indeed. :)