PDA

View Full Version : +1 for Ron Zorn

Kelly G
March 14th, 2010, 08:18 PM
I thought it best to start out with a positive report. Ron worked on a Sheaffer Crest Vac filler for me a few months ago. The pen belonged to an old friend and because it had a triumph nib, I didn't want to attempt the repair. Ron did a great job on the pen. It filled and wrote just as it should.
Ron's timing for the repair was as advertised - so no surprises there.
The communication was good and I wouldn't hesitate to give Ron some repeat business.

dannzeman
March 14th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Good to hear. I've never sent anything to Ron before (or anyone for that matter) but the next time I have a triumph nib that needs restored I may go ahead and do it. I destroyed a few weeks ago, woops! Thank goodness it was just a junker that I was messing around with.

dr.grace
May 7th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Ron did a wonderful smoothing job on a problem nib in a favorite pen of mine. Highest recommendation!

Laura N
May 7th, 2013, 06:23 PM
He's been great for repairs for me. It takes a while, but it's worth it.

fountainpenkid
May 7th, 2013, 07:20 PM
He restored my sheaffer triumph and did a pretty good job (aside from the blind cap that didn't screw on well). It took a while but he knows what he's doing. I gave him my slender vacumatic in golden stripe to repair at the LI pen show, and after trying to take the filler, he concluded it would need an overnight soak. I hoped he would finish the restoration right after the show, but he put it on the 10 week waiting list.