PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Parker Vintage pens

Lunaelsol
July 11th, 2017, 11:39 PM
Various Parker pens, no box or papers. Can ship Global. Payment via PayPal
CONUS add US$5 for shipping. For International, will need to add shipping.

Right to Left:

1. Parker flighter 45 brushed steel with gold plated trims and black tip, black section, with aerometric converter, Fine steel nib SOLD
Excellent Condition. The pen is free from any dents, cracks, bite marks or visible scratches. There is a bit of brassing on the top.
The pen will take standard Parker ink cartridges. The clip is securely fit. The rim of the cap is inscribed 'Parker' and 'Made in USA'.

2. Parker flighter 45 brushed steel with chrome plated trims, black section, no converter, Fine steel nib SOLD
Excellent Condition. The pen is free from any dents, cracks, bite marks or visible scratches.
The pen will take standard Parker ink cartridges. The pocket clip is tight, straight and secure. The rim of the cap is inscribed 'Parker' and 'Made in USA'.

3. Parker flighter 45 brushed steel finish, dark blue section, no converter, Medium steel nib SOLD
Excellent Used condition. Body and cap are unmarked with no scuffs or scratches and a nice bright shine. Stamped "Parker Made in USA". The date mark is for 1981. All trim is in perfect condition with no tarnish. Clip is a nice firm fit.

4. Parker 25 Dark Blue section, no converter, Medium nib SOLD
In mint condition and and never been inked. Date code 1981. The clip is sitting firm against the body of the cap as it should and the cap fits correctly. Stamped "Parker Made in England".

5. Parker 25 Black section, no converter, Medium nib SOLD
In mint condition and and never been inked. Date code 1980. The clip is sitting firm against the body of the cap as it should and the cap fits correctly. Stamped "Parker Made in England".

6. Parker 45 Harlequin Shield, no converter, Medium nib SOLD
Excellent Used condition. Body and cap are unmarked with no scuffs or scratches and a nice bright shine. Stamped "Parker Made in England". The date mark is for 1981. All trim is in perfect condition with no tarnish. Clip is a nice firm fit.

7. Parker 45 Harlequin Circlet, no converter, Medium nib SOLD
Excellent Used condition. Body and cap are unmarked with no scuffs or scratches and a nice bright shine. Stamped "Parker Made in England". The date mark is for 1980. All trim is in perfect condition with no tarnish. Clip is a nice firm fit.

stub
July 12th, 2017, 08:38 AM
Would love to give a home to 6 & 7 but your inbox is full. Can't PM you.

DavidtheGnome
July 12th, 2017, 08:49 AM
Interested in #8 if I could get it with the medium nib currently on #3. I believe these nibs are easily swappable but if not I would be interested in 3

stub
July 12th, 2017, 09:03 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/249/167/484.jpg

Lunaelsol
July 13th, 2017, 01:02 AM
apologies for the delay. PM sent to both.