PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Visconti Alutex Skeleton 18k B

kyleparsons4842
July 12th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Hello,

I am selling my limited edition (number 09/88) Visconti Alutex Skeleton. It is an exclusive material to the well known skeleton model, which is made of not carbon fiber, but actually aluminum fiber. It has an 18K GOLD broad nib which has been tuned for wetness and smoothness by Dan Smith. Filling mechanism is the standard double reservoir power filler and works as it should. There are no major marks such as cracks or scratches on the pen, though it has been used in a pen case as a carry for a while. I cannot honestly tell you if there are microscratches as they if there are any, the pattern of the aluminum fiber masks them.

The only "flaw" is that there is an area close to the secondary reservoir where ink can seep into on the inside of the barrel where the two pieces are joined. It is by no means permanent and can be cleaned with thorough flushing, which I know as I have cleaned it many times. I only wanted to bring it up for full disclosure. I have indicated with an arrow on one of the pictures the location which I am talking about.

The pen will ship with the original box. These retailed new for $1300, and I am asking $700, shipping included to CONUS, international at cost to the buyer.

This is a great chance to have this rare, gorgeous pen with an 18k nib instead of the palladium. There's a lot of tipping on this nib and would make a wonderful candidate for any type of grind.

Pictures below:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxVASxeyGugkLXV2UFFBT204Nlk

Kyle

kyleparsons4842
July 13th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Bump and price drop down to $600 to be more appetizing.

kyleparsons4842
July 17th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Bump

kyleparsons4842
July 19th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Price reduced to 550.